Old 11-06-2012, 05:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default It it just me ...?

On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 14:48:38 +0000, Granity
wrote:

kay;961280 Wrote:

Everything snipped.

FWIW, I didn't see Kay's post before Granity quoted it.

And, also FWIW, I have never met any other URGler in the flesh, not
even the other Taffies.

Personally I'm not bothered that the Middleton family is making a mint
out of its web forum activities. What I AM bothered about is that any
number of budding gardeners may be put off by the fact that Mr
Middleton's "system" is unreliable and that people on GB may get the
impression that we're a cliquey, unhelpful lot which we are not!

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from Swansea Bay. Dave's at that end; I'm at this end.
Bill G's in the middle. Come to think of it, where is Bill G these days?