Old 11-06-2012, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default My free seeds from Grow it magazine

wrote in
:

I must admit, I'm not a stickler for hardening off. My version of
hardening off is to move from 'in the house' to 'in the greenhouse'.
At this time of year I don't think it makes /that/ much difference.
Birds, slugs and mice are a lot more of a problem than the weather,
normally. (Although given the rain today, I may get more drownings)

You got rain today?
Our day off from it. Looked all day like we could have a cloudburst though.
Very cool too.
You wouldn't normally think to harden off plants in June would you, but I
don't think this is an ordinary June. Mostly cold, windy and wet up to now
here in N.lincs.

Best wishes.
Baz