Old 11-06-2012, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Any owners of Rhus, stag horn sumach tree please read.

In article , Sacha wrote:

Well, it could be called helpful if people with experience warn you
against any plant! But what you will always get in a newsgroup - and
your post has come to uk.rec.gardening - is opinions from which you can
pick and choose. You appear to have made up your mind about it
already, so I'm not sure why you're asking for anyone's
help/advice/opinion. What does puzzle me is why you want so many of
them that you're growing them from seed *and* want people to propagate
suckers for you. Are you cornering the market in Rhus sales?

Well, there's a sucker born every minute :-)

I grew one because I like them as architectural plants, and got rid
of it because it was either it or the drive ....

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.