Old 11-06-2012, 10:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default My free seeds from Grow it magazine

Baz wrote:
normally. (Although given the rain today, I may get more drownings)

You got rain today?
Our day off from it. Looked all day like we could have a cloudburst though.

All day. Our day off was yesterday, so it must be heading to you. :-P

Very cool too.

Yup, I just put the heating on. :-(

You wouldn't normally think to harden off plants in June would you, but I
don't think this is an ordinary June. Mostly cold, windy and wet up to now
here in N.lincs.

Well, the greenhouse was 14' tonight, so I figured that that is cool
enough for most hardening off requirements.