Old 11-06-2012, 10:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default T & M sales no delivery

"Janet Tweedy" wrote ...

Way way back in late winter i responded to an advert from T & M for a hardy
orchid collection as a present for someone whose birthday was in April.
Delivery was said to be early March, then an email to say April then an
email to say May since then ... zilch from the company and no response to
my emails .

Bit miffed as you have to pay up front.

Still waiting, so not sure what they are doing to the plants and presumably
every other customer is still waiting as well?

I think I can honestly say they every plant I have ordered from T & M has
arrived very late and often in a worse than expected condition. Won't use
them again for plant material of any description.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.