Old 11-06-2012, 11:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default T & M sales no delivery

In article , kay
writes
She's ordered hardy orchids, and remembering the T&M catalogue they're

selling the odd species of things like Dactylorhiza. I don't think

Burnhams do these, a better bet might be Laneside Hardy orchid Nursery
'Hardy Orchid Nursery' (http://www.lanesidealpines.com/)

Returning to T&M - a poster on urg a while back said she'd got a

remarkably good result by posting to T&M's facebook page.

Thanks Kay will investigate.
I don't think T & M can do much it sounds like even they don't know when
the next batch of plants will arrive. Possibly classic case of too many
orders or more than expected?

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph