Old 12-06-2012, 10:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default T & M sales no delivery

On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 23:35:59 +0100, Janet Tweedy wrote:

I don't think T & M can do much it sounds like even they don't know when
the next batch of plants will arrive.

Which raises the question "Where are they sourcing them from?" A
grower would know pretty damn well when they could deliver, if they
hit a problem they would still know the new expected delivery date.

I'd cancel the order and get a full refund, either from T&M direct or
via the CC company.

--
Cheers
Dave.