Old 12-06-2012, 01:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Any owners of Rhus, stag horn sumach tree please read.

In article , Dean25.a4c0d17
@gardenbanter.co.uk says...

the Standard Stag horn sumach suckers the most, the other cut leaf
versions dont get as large or sucker as much. not many garden centres
have it and the garden centre that does are selling them at £15 each. I
wanted a few suckers to grow on and I cant afford to buy say £45 worth!

So buy one and grow it on. Learn some patience.

I do see lots in nearby gardens but Im not brave enough to ask strangers
to dig up suckers for me!

I thought you just did.

Janet