Old 12-06-2012, 04:58 PM
Dean25 Dean25 is offline
Registered User

You are deluded janet, My comment : "helpful comments only" was directed at the person who advised me too burn down any sumachs, after I had quoted it was my favourite tree in my opening paragraph. I CREATED this thread with the intention of aquiring suckers from someone local, I didnt CREATE this thread to discuss Sumachs with people. Thats not being rude, its being honest. If I misunderstood the purpose of this website, I fail to see how that is your concern? You obviously have a serious attitude problem and if you cant say anything nice, might I suggest you say nothing at all???