Old 12-06-2012, 05:11 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean25 View Post
You are deluded janet, My comment : "helpful comments only" was directed at the person who advised me too burn down any sumachs, after I had quoted it was my favourite tree in my opening paragraph. I CREATED this thread with the intention of aquiring suckers from someone local, I didnt CREATE this thread to discuss Sumachs with people. Thats not being rude, its being honest. If I misunderstood the purpose of this website, I fail to see how that is your concern? You obviously have a serious attitude problem and if you cant say anything nice, might I suggest you say nothing at all???
Yes, you do seem to have misunderstood the website.

It is Janet's concern, and that of all users of the newsgroup, because the posters to the newsgroup are what have created it.

You are very welcome to join in the newsgroup, but it's a bit soon to be trying to change it!