Old 12-06-2012, 05:17 PM
Dean25 Dean25 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay View Post
Yes, you do seem to have misunderstood the website.

It is Janet's concern, and that of all users of the newsgroup, because the posters to the newsgroup are what have created it.

You are very welcome to join in the newsgroup, but it's a bit soon to be trying to change it!
Im not trying to change anything Kay, As ive written before, I simply didnt understand the purpose of the site. Ive asked my friends there opinion and they agree there was no reason to be so rude to me. It doesnt go any further than that.