Old 22-04-2003, 01:56 PM
Charlie

Default Tomato Size?

Well they look pretty healthy. They only have two sets of leaves, but they
are a much deeper/nicer green than the faded ones at the garden centre. I
might put them in my new super-turbo-charged mini greenhouse! My Chiles are
loving it in there!

Charlie.

"H" wrote in message
How big should my tomato and pepper plants be right now? I mean,

they're
no
where near the size of the garden centre ones.

Don't worry about it. My tomato plants are also nowhere near the size of

the
garden centre ones. Mine are much bigger and are flowering ;-)

Seriously, I would keep with your home-grown ones if they are healthy.

They
will soon 'catch-up'.

Best,

- h