Old 12-06-2012, 05:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default T & M sales no delivery

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
"Janet Tweedy" wrote ...

Way way back in late winter i responded to an advert from T & M for a
hardy orchid collection as a present for someone whose birthday was in
April. Delivery was said to be early March, then an email to say April
then an email to say May since then ... zilch from the company and no
response to my emails .

Bit miffed as you have to pay up front.

Still waiting, so not sure what they are doing to the plants and
presumably every other customer is still waiting as well?

I think I can honestly say they every plant I have ordered from T & M has
arrived very late and often in a worse than expected condition. Won't use
them again for plant material of any description.
--

They do seem to have a very bad reputation, so when I got those T&M free
cucurbit seeds with a mag, I wondered if they were worth planting, but they

Tina