View Single Post
  #87   Report Post  
Old 13-06-2012, 12:41 AM

First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Sep 2009

Hi All,

I have said this before but I believe it worth repeating.

Regarding VAM and non-VAM type crops, the TP system should have similar effects. The fact that charcoal absorbs great amounts of nutrient the growth of non-VAM crops should increase.

By this I mean that, although non-VAM crops don't receive the extra nutrient that VAM type crops receive from VAM's, they still receive more nutrient due to the presence of viable regenerative EM's.

Viable EM's breakdown compost and manure whereby greater nutrient in a molecular state is available to the roots of all VAM and non-VAM crops. The non-VAM plants should achieve greater growth potential due to the nutrient being more readily assimilated by the roots of said plants.

This is what I am attempting to achieve, approximately 90% of all crops are VAM type. However those non-VAM crops will still prosper via EM breakdown of compost and manure.

Mother nature always provides when her system of growth is adhered to, however human tampering and interference with her eco-system has caused so much damage!!!!

The one good thing has been the arrival of "Palaterra" it will apparently reduce the use of chemicals in farming by 80%!!!. If this be true, it should also reduce the need for disease control chemicals as this TP type soil should be replete with viable EM's. This to a great extent should provide its own immunity to diseases. The disease immunity will in part necessitate good crop rotation as a standard practice.

I have always had the notion that a small amount of sea water added to EM cultures would supply the soil with all of the trace elements required by the crops which we grow. It is, I believe the lack of these trace elements to plant roots that are part of the reason for poor crop results and disease. I have not as yet tested this out but hope to do so soon.

Palaterra should also help in reducing the runoff of chemical fertilisers, pesticides and weed killers from fields into rivers and streams. these chemical fertilisers and other chemicals decimate our waterways of the life forms who actively benefit all life within these waters!!!

I feel that the next project for this company may well be a natural pest control system as an adjunct to Palaterra. This would be the next logical step in this endeavour of returning to natural crop cultivation.

However to do this, they would now require to use their own ingenuity as opposed to stealing the knowledge of native tribes people!!!

It is also my belief that the 80% reduction in chemical farming could conceivably have been 100%. However such a declaration would have caused a massive drop in share prices of multi national companies who are deeply involved in this poisoning of life within our soils. Such is life in the world of profit at any cost to the environment!!!

However we can make great use of Palaterra for our own purposes given our knowledge of TP and how it works within the ecosystem !!!

I have sent a few e-mails to the company who make Palaterra asking them when it would be available in the UK.

To this date I have received no reply!!!!!

uriel13

The mind is like a parachute its totally useless unless it is open[/quote]