Old 12-06-2012, 11:29 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jeßus[_2_] Jeßus[_2_] is offline

Default Gardening OZ

On Mon, 28 May 2012 12:23:39 +1000, terryc
wrote:

On 13/05/12 16:14, SG1 wrote:
Is there anyone out there whoactually likes the walking shag pile carpet
that now heads the show???? I have turned off......

In the past, I had watched his show on the other channel, but after a
while it became very, very repetitive.

Agree with that, I thought his first series was interesting - more
about the 'nuts and bolts' of gardening... then it sorta drifted off
on community gardens ad nauseam.

I was rather surprised when the
ABC took him on. No new ideas, just poach whatever they can.

In any case, I find the show very light on content and I usually have
far better things to do.

Haven't watched it as yet, may never get around to it. I'd much rather
listen to Peter Cundall every Saturday morning on ABC Northern Tas.

I can overcome my preferences in hair/beard styles if the information
content makes it worthwhile.

Doesn't worry me in the least.