Old 12-06-2012, 10:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default It it just me ...?

In article ,
lid says...

Which also poses the question - did anyone else here see Kay's mention
of a certain three surfer dudes in Swansea Bay?

No. But I did note her comment about you Welsh lot; and have to say
your own posts referencing the same group of posters had given me the same
impression, that you are pals who know each other IRL.

You might want to reconsider that given you don't want newbies to get the
impression urg is a collection of insider cliques.

Janet.