Old 13-06-2012, 09:43 AM
FirstTimeGrower FirstTimeGrower is offline
Registered User

Question Diagnosing disease/pest in tomatoes and chillis

Hi all. I'm new here and totally new to growing plants and vegetables. I'm trying my hand at growing some tomatoes and chillis but my poor plants are being plagued with what I suspect is two problems. I've tried to google and check out images, but still not sure of the correct diagnosis so I can treat them. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Here are photos of the two issues, one involves white spots forming which gradually get bigger with brown circles in them, the other is more like brown spots (which also get bigger and have tiny black spots on them). I can't see any bugs underleaf...

http://s15.postimage.org/bg16f5rjb/IMG_1070.jpg

http://s15.postimage.org/d9433hcpz/IMG_1071.jpg

Thanks in advance for any advice!!

FirstTimeGrower