Old 13-06-2012, 06:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default Need advice on how to build a small rockery

On Jun 12, 8:35*pm, Bluelady
wrote:
Hi to all. *I have purchashed lots of alpines and quite a few rocks and
would like to make a feature of them within a small rockery. *It will be
in the corner of the garden where the two fences meet. *I have no idea,
how to build or start the rockery. *Can anyone give me advice please.
Thanks x

--
Bluelady

No-one can tell you this. Go and look at a few rockeries. Maybe in
your local park.