Old 13-06-2012, 01:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Out, out, damn slug!

Spider wrote:
Talking of slugs - I have decided to try alternatives to blue things.

I bought a slug trap from Lakeland - popped the beer in - and caught twenty one
of the little blighters last night. I had previously used beer in containers
and they became quite messy - but the beer trap is looking promising and much
cleaner.

I've never had much success with ordinary bear traps, but the Lakeland
ones sound better. I'll check it out. Thanks.

Oh my word, those slugs must be massive!