Old 13-06-2012, 11:35 PM
Dean25 Dean25 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry View Post
On Jun 11, 11:18*pm, Dean25 wrote:
Janet;961348 Wrote:

In article , Dean25.a4bb8b6
@gardenbanter.co.uk says...
-
Im really just looking for replies from people who have the tree!
Helpful comments only people!-

You appear to be under the delusion *you have reached the customer
advisory desk at a garden centre dedicated to serving you.

This is a discussion group, called uk.rec.gardening, which *is
completely independent of gardenbanter.

There is no membership, no moderator, anyone here is free to DISCUSS
rhus
typhina whether or not what they say is relevent to your
post.Gardenbanter
has no control over what is discussed here, or who replies, and neither
do
you.

Janet.

Your incredibly rude Janet. I had never used this site before until last
night and if I was deluded it certainly didnt warrant your DISGUSTING
message.

No she just says the simple truth.
Grow up man.