Old 22-04-2003, 02:44 PM
Frogleg

Default Coffee grounds to keep out cats?

On Sun, 20 Apr 2003 12:11:56 -0700, Polar
wrote:

He has stopped pooping in the elegant toilet I bought him,
filled with expensive crystals, but instead, during the day, is going
in my veg. gardens. Nothing deters him. I even tried mothballs
again (dodges blows), but he just brushes them aside.

Cats tend to prefer nice, fluffy, recently-dug soil. Watch out, veg
patch. You might try offering an alternative -- a space as much like
your veg area as possible, easily accessible, with consistently
easy-to-dig (and dry as possible) dirt. An outdoor litterbox, in fact.

For the indoors, did Pericles change his habits when you got the new
box, changed the litter, or moved the box to a new place? If he was OK
with store-brand clay, maybe he just doesn't care for glitter-litter.

I always believe what the last person tells me about anything.

Me, too. :-)