Old 14-06-2012, 11:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Priscilla H. Ballou Priscilla H. Ballou is offline

Default 'Mater ties

In article , "Snag"
wrote:

The plastic bag my morning paper comes in makes an excellent tie strip to
tie my tomatoes to the stakes . I pinch a corner off the bottom so I'm not
fighting trapped air .
--
Snag
Learning keeps

I use circular clear plastic clips for my tomatoes, and I've found them
very useful doing things like attaching vines to chainlink fence so the
vine isn't interwoven into the fence and thus will be easier to remove
if necessary.

Priscilla