Old 14-06-2012, 10:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Any owners of Rhus, stag horn sumach tree please read.

In article , jmsmith2011
@hotmail.co.uk says...

On Thu, 14 Jun 2012 16:44:12 +0100, Janet wrote:

In article , jmsmith2011
says...

On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 22:46:44 +0100, Janet wrote:

In article , Dean25.a4d5e96
says...

. I CREATED this
thread with the intention of aquiring suckers from someone local, I
didnt CREATE this thread to discuss Sumachs with people.

You have created this thread in a discussion group which exists purely,
for other people to discuss plants, gardens, and garden related issues.

"other people" - eh? Just tell him he is not welcome and be done with it.

Anyone is welcome to discuss growing rhus typhina even if they don't
have it in their garden, or don't intend to supply one to Dean.

Janet

and why the word "other" in the sentence:

"You have created this thread in a discussion group which exists purely, for
other people to discuss plants, gardens, and garden related issues."
I guess it was a reflection on what you were thinking.

I'd guess that's a reflection on how you follow threads. Read the line
by Dean above my reply. Responding to Dean's comment

" I didn't CREATE this thread to discuss sumachs with people",

I was pointing out that OTHER people are here purely to discuss; that is
the sole purpose of this group.

Janet