Old 14-06-2012, 11:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default More mushrooms

On 14 Jun 2012 21:38:35 GMT, wrote:

There are also lots of other types, ...

We're /fairly/ sure they're safe, as one of our neighbours eats them!
But mushrooms still scare me when they're not from the supermarket. :-(

Any thoughts?

Wise. I wouldn't eat wild mushrooms unless I was absolutely sure of
its identity. There are some that look *very* similar to each other,
some of which are edible and harmless others lethal.

As there are "lots of other types" around get your neighbour who eats
them to positively identify the ones he eats and confirm no ill or
psychedelic (unless you are into that sort of thing) affects from
them.

--
Cheers
Dave.