Old 15-06-2012, 08:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default More mushrooms

On 06/15/2012 12:48 AM, Sacha wrote:
Mushrooms in shops are not expensive to buy. Ask yourself how much your
health is worth compared to a punnet of mushrooms.

A kilo of Cepes costs 50 to 75 EU in a French market. Cheaper far to
gather your own if you can. We put up many kilos for use during the
coming year. And they're much tastier than the standard supermarket
mushroom.

I do agree with the second sentence though, and we never eat anything
we're not 100% sure about.