Old 15-06-2012, 08:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default More mushrooms

On Thu, 14 Jun 2012 19:12:56 -0700 (PDT), Steerpike wrote:

http://www.shroomery.org/5298/Mushroom-Hunting

Might be of help to anyone not sure of what they are looking

Lot's of pictures but pictures are not quite the same as seeing
several examples in the flesh and being shown what to look for and
the natural variations that can be gotchas.

If there where mushrooms about up here I'd go on a wild mushroom
picking course with an expert. There aren't very many mushrooms about
up here so not worth it, Too cold I suspect, no ants either.

--
Cheers
Dave.