Old 15-06-2012, 01:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Need advice on how to build a small rockery

In article om,
says...

I got called to clear up a garden and part was a rockery that at first
glance from the other end of the garden didnt look too bad. When we got
to it, perennial grass had run all the way through it, you cant get to
the roots because of the rocks. I told the owners that in two weeks time
new shoots would appear and it would have to be done regularly from then
on.

A perfect application for glyphosate; apply to grass by hand with a
soggy glove.
Grass is very sensitive to it and it will soon kill the unreachable root
systems.

Janet