Old 16-06-2012, 02:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default T & M sales no delivery

In article , kay
writes
Returning to T&M - a poster on urg a while back said she'd got a

remarkably good result by posting to T&M's facebook page.

Well they've delayed it 3 times so far and i have just received a new
letter with yet another delay until (wait for it) April 2013!!!
Going to get my money back. They had the cheek to try and reason that
they wanted to "nurture my plants a bit longer"

Janet

--
Janet