Old 16-06-2012, 03:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Grrrrr - more crop setbacks.

David WE Roberts wrote:
The cucumbers need potting on but not today - they'd blow away!

That's my problem today. I've got loads and loads of things that need
to be done on the allotment, but the weather is Silly. Sweetcorn should
have gone out a month ago, and it's still sat being blown about in the
garden cos I'm too nervous to put it on the allotment. I should probably
bring it back into the greenhouse.

Plus the tomatoes I was going to plant out are going to get too knocked
about. No idea what the beans are going to be like, I'm scared to look.
:-(