Old 16-06-2012, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default More mushrooms

Granity wrote:
Have a look for courses on mushroom identification, our local college
ran an 8 week evening class done by the local recorder of fungi which
covered everything including using microscopes to identify using spore
shapes, it finished with a full day field walk.

That sounds really interesting, I'd love to do something like that.
If you ever see a similar course being run could you point me at the
info for it if it's online - chances are there would be contact details
to investigate other locations for similar.