Old 17-06-2012, 12:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default More mushrooms

Dave Liquorice wrote:
Don't you get an Adult Education leaflet through the door every year
from the local council? We do and it lists all the courses that the
various centres are running that year.

Nope. Used to at my mum's,. not something I've seen here. Tbh, I'd
be more likely to find something like that via work.

Fungi identfication is
normally in there, alongside Flamenco Dancing and Drystone Walling.

By slightly odd coincidence, I just (within 10 mins or so ago) finished
watching a vid of my friend doing a flamenco demonstration!