Old 17-06-2012, 12:52 PM
growvege growvege is offline
Registered User

Location: Anglesey
Default Hello grean finger guys and girls

Hi we live on Anglesey, and do no have a large garden, and for health reasons my son made some raised beds for us.
We also have a 8 ft greenhouse, that we have 4 tomato plants and 2 grapevines in, plus stageing for seed pots.
A 5ft green poli greenhouse that has pots and troughs in .
And a 4ft by 2ft poli greenhouse fited in 1 of the raised beds .
We are lucky to have friends and family that help us to do the things we can not do lol.

Is there any gardeners on here that live on anglesey ??.