Old 17-06-2012, 12:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default slabbed patio

Janet wrote:
Rarely within convenient reach of a BQ so whenever I've bought paraffin
it's usually from a local garage. I have used CH oil left over from when
we got rid of the oil boiler system and it works okay.

Don't know if it helps, but B+Q do a delivery service. (plus if you buy
online via topcashback you can get a chunk of the money back, which may
or may not cover the delivery cost)

Probably not worth it for a bit of paraffin which you can buy easily
elsewhere, but may be worth considering if you ever do a bigger project.