Old 22-04-2003, 03:56 PM
paghat

Default Dracaena. (Corn Plant) leafing

In article , Ann
wrote:

(paghat) expounded:

Germans did (I still do) consider Poles & all slavic peoples to be
inferior,

Complaining about prejudice while being that yourself.....doesn't say
much for your opinion, IMNSHO. No whole race of anything is inferior.
Just attitudes.

Learn to read, kiddo. Because even that out of context selected quote says
nothing about agreeing with the popular opinion of Germans. You'll rarely
find me agreeing with standard-issue Teutons unless they are good old
fashioned decadent Berliners -- the only sorts of Germans who had to be
conquered by the nazis, by bringing out tanks & guns & taking Berlin by
force, because Berliners were the only germans who would not agreeably
vote nazis into every office.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
See the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl: