Old 18-06-2012, 03:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default Any owners of Rhus, stag horn sumach tree please read.

In article , Sacha
writes
I think it's fair to say that everyone is welcome in urg and that most
urglers try to be helpful. But if they come via e.g. Gardenbanter it
may help *them* to realise that they're not in a straight question and
answer situation. Because this is a discussion-about-gardening group,
they will get a lot of opinions, some of which conflict! What they
won't get, usually, is Answer B to Question A.
--
Sacha

Gardening is like that though. I've just been to a garden centre where
people having been piling the most hideous mix (to my eyes) of bedding
and hanging basket plants onto their trollies, without much though for
whether the plants are all for sunny positions or for shady areas and
intend, from their remarks, them to all be placed together.

However they may not like my carefully co-ordinated pastel colour
schemes either but each to his own
--
Janet Tweedy