Old 19-06-2012, 12:11 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina Websell View Post

Interestingly, today, I noticed the same type of mushroom that made me ill
has appeared in exactly the same place in my garden. One only, it's always
just the one - 3 or 4 inches across, white on top, looks exactly like a safe
one. Will I eat it? Nope. It's been chewed a bit by something, but that
something will never be me!
If there are mushroom experts here, I could pull it up see what colour the
gills are and whether it has a frillie thing on the stem - but I don't think
I would have eaten it before if the gills hadn't been brown which may have
lulled me into a sense of false security.
If it helps, underneath poplar trees, shady garden.

Tina
Please do - it would be interesting to know what it was that made you so ill.