Old 19-06-2012, 12:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Strawberries

Jake wrote in
:

I grow mine in tower thingies so they are off the ground, easy to
protect from sluggies and the like and easy to net from birds. 24
plants take up about 3 square feet of ground which is pretty efficient
use of it.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from Swansea Bay. Dave's at that end; I'm at this end.
Bill G's in the middle. Come to think of it, where is Bill G these days?

It's just remembering to water them isn't it. Easy to forget a day and ruin
them? I mean normally, not this shi**y year, says me wearing a sweater in
summer. It still gets quite a cold feel today in N.Lincs. But improving as
the forecast says.

Baz