Old 19-06-2012, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default More mushrooms

wrote in message ...
In article ,
Christina Websell wrote:
"kay" wrote in message

If there are mushroom experts here, I could pull it up see what colour
the
gills are and whether it has a frillie thing on the stem - ...

Please do - it would be interesting to know what it was that made you so
ill.

But please try to follow my checklist - mere gill colour and the
presence of a 'frilly thing' on the stem won't help :-(

I know. I will pluck it later this evening and it will be described fully.
Let's see if anyone knows what it is.
It certainly made me ill by looking so safe.
Let's see what you all think it might be later.