Old 20-06-2012, 09:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default My poisonous mushroom

"Chris Hogg" wrote in message
On Wed, 20 Jun 2012 17:36:21 +0100 (BST), wrote:

In article ,
Chris Hogg wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jun 2012 16:15:57 +0100, Pam Moore
wrote:

Even ordinary mushrooms make me ill. When I was a breast-feeding baby,
I was even ill after my mother had eaten some.

I always thought Chris Hogg was male but today's post proves me wrong!
LOL

Quote "was a breast-feeding baby" not "was breast feeding a baby"!
Any baby that sucked on my dugs would have got very hungry!

As they would from any breast-feeding baby :-)

[ I think that you meant "breast-fed baby" ]

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

No, I meant breast-feeding, although breast-fed would also be
acceptable. 'Feeding' can mean either consuming food or giving food.
'When I was a baby feeding from the breast' quite acceptably can be
shortened to 'when I was a breast-feeding baby' just as 'when I was a
baby eating rusks' can become 'when I was a rusk-eating baby'.

Totally agree, Chris. I always knew you were a man - I can tell from your
posts ;-)
Tina