Old 21-06-2012, 11:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kathy Kathy is offline

Default Thank you all.

"Sheila" wrote in message
news
Thank you firstly for the i.d. of the plant, it is definitely an Aruncus
Dioicus, or as Kay says, Goatsbeard Spirea. Its very beautiful. I am
going to try to find one this very evening, whilst out buying small bamboo
edging.

Secondly, apologies for my use of my photo album, I dont know what I'm
doing wrong, i'm copying and pasting what I normally do, but its all going
whoopsadaisy, so I'll find a deserted newsgroup and have a faff round with
it.

thanks again.

If you want a deserted newsgroup, try free.uk.genealogy. There's about one
post every six months there.

--
Kathy