Old 22-06-2012, 11:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Large bags for clippings

"D. T. Green" wrote in message
Quite some time ago we bought some dustbin sized large black plastic bags
with tie-up handles and they were quite strong so are very good for
clippings and waste etc.

We cannot now remember from where we got them. Grateful for any
suggestions as to where we might now be able to get them from. Thanks.

Have you, or do you know anybody, who has a Booker's or suchlike Wholesalers
card? That's where we get ours from but we do have a card.

Mike