Old 23-06-2012, 01:32 AM
uriel13 uriel13 is offline
Registered User

Hi All,

I've been thinking about what other skills that EM's have in their locker. I suspect that there are very many more than we are presently aware of.

This is chiefly because of their ability to exchange DNA and consequently alter the way in which they function within the Ecosystem. To this end I Have selected some functions which I think may have been overlooked. They are relatively simple, but may add greatly to our knowledge of what they are capable of accomplishing.

At this time I will say nothing of what I intend to experiment with, however it will I believe, be a challenge to our thinking on EM's.

EM's are Mother nature's foot soldiers when all is said and done, they heal the soil which humans have corrupted with chemicals, crops, fresh and sea water. All of which are necessary to our life on this planet, and yet we seem to ignore what they have to offer us!!!!

It is almost as if they are permanently labelled as "germs" within the human psyche, something to be avoided lest we be tainted by being in their presence. If we as a race wish to survive on this planet we need to become aware of the fact that, human intelligence, is not the be all and end all that we think it is!!

These life forms have been in existence for at least 400 million years and will still be here when we, the human race are gone!!! Most only live for about 15 minutes, but I believe that their knowledge is passed on from generation to generation. It may be encoded into their DNA which would seem likely, but know this, we only exist because they exist!!!!

If truth be told, we the modern human race, are like a cancer upon this planet, We continually create poisons and deposit them into our soil, seas and oceans. In many cases these poisons are untreated, all of which are detrimental to other life forms which endeavour to maintain balance within the eco-system.

I read a report not long ago which said that the seabed off New York was dead for 12 to 15 miles out from the shore. This I think would be true for all major coastline cities across the world, however these poisons don't stay where they are dumped they circulate all around the globe poisoning and killing life forms as they travel !!!

These are just my thoughts others will disagree

The mind is like a parachute its totally useless unless open

uriel13