Old 23-06-2012, 03:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Moonraker Moonraker is offline

Default Strawberries

On 23/06/2012 10:15, Jake wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jun 2012 09:39:31 +0100, Moonraker
wrote:

Oh dear, looks like I need to keep my fingers crossed then, they were
(they say) dispatched yesterday, I can only wait and see.

I'm presuming you ordered the planter(s) from Greenfingers or
somewhere else other than Garden Bargains as they no longer sell them.

Cheers, Jake
Ethiopian proverb: When spiders unite they can tie down a lion!

Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay. We don't yet have a
"dah dah dah dah dah dah dee" theme tune but we're working on it.

I can't tell an astilbe from an aranthus
but I can from an acanthus!

Yes, sorry, got my knickers in a twist again!