Old 23-06-2012, 07:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rod[_5_] Rod[_5_] is offline

Default Deutzia

On Saturday, 23 June 2012 15:15:57 UTC+1, Sacha wrote:

If you look on Google for images of it, you'll be able to tell. When
Roy Lancaster was here, he saw it growing in our garden and said to Ray
"I beter you sell masses of that". "Hardly any" was the reply. They
seem to have gone out of fashion, which is a shame because they're
wonderful shrubs. Janet and her friend loved it when they came here on
Wednesday, so now we've got to find one if we can, or send some bits!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Just don't get me started on fashion and gardening.
There, I've just resisted a rant to show I'm not really a grumpy old gardener.

Rod