Old 24-06-2012, 01:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
shirleycatuk shirleycatuk is offline

Default Project ideas [photo attached]

"jumanji" wrote in message

Hi,

I have an area at the end of my garden that is north facing. If you look
at the attached photo you will see the area from the shed to the fence
needs some gardening work.

I was thinking of planting a blossom tree where the brick work is and
then something next to that (ignore the destroyed rosemary bush!).

Any ideas on what I could plant here? As it is what you will see from
the kitchen window I wanted to plant something colourful and big to
cover the fence and potentially provide some cover too.

I look forward to any ideas people have, thanks.

|Filename: IMAG0195.jpg |
|Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=15097|

You could try a Pyrocantha, they are evergreen, have scented white flowers
at this time of year and colourful berries in the autumn and winter.
--

shirley x
http://community.webshots.com/user/s...host=community