Old 24-06-2012, 07:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Plant identification help

On 24/06/2012 17:43, Jake wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jun 2012 17:29:51 +0100, soup wrote:

Does anyone know what this is:-

http://www.sidtech.co.uk/iu/unknown2778137844.JPG

It was in a hanging basket in the Blairgowrie area of Scotland.

(Sorry about the poor quality of the photo it was taken on an iPod then
transferred onto a Hitachi camcorder then onto the computer.)

Weird maybe. My firewall has blocked the site you've linked to.

Cheers, Jake
=======================================
Ethiopian proverb: When spiders unite they can tie down a lion!

Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay. We don't yet have a
"dah dah dah dah dah dah dee" theme tune but we're working on it.

I can't tell an astilbe from an aranthus
but I can from an acanthus!

I've copied the pic for you Jake
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...saketplant.jpg

I was thrown by the petunia above and to the right of the flower in question
but looking at the bud to the left side if it I'd say Yes Begonia,
tuberous but as to variety No Idea.
David @ the wet end of Swansea Bay