Old 25-06-2012, 09:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sweetheart sweetheart is offline

Default Weed torcch - anyone used these?

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
news
In article , sweetheart
writes

It's whizzo on dandelion clocks and if you have to go near the back of a
large compost heap where there 'might' be rats

I have been told by my neighbour who keeps chickens that I have rats on the
back in this wild growth! I haven't seen any but I would reckon they know as
they have rats .I have seen the poison boxes they use when the gardener
fixed my fences.

The nettles here have always grown high. Its not a new thing for me. I just
cant seem to get on top of them. Cremating them would be good! I will
settle for trying another dose of weed killer.

Thanks