Old 25-06-2012, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Martin Brown Martin Brown is offline

Default Weed torcch - anyone used these?

On 25/06/2012 10:17, mogga wrote:
We have acquired a weed torch at a car boot yesterday.
The couple used to run a gardening business. They told us it runs on
petrol! It's definitely got petrol in it anyway!

Apart from looking very worn it's much like
http://www.mowermagic.co.uk/acatalog...me_Weeder.html

Be careful! Whilst it might run on petrol I would be very surprised if
it was designed to do so. Petrol is far too volatile. They are usually
intended for a paraffin fuel. See if you can find a makers mark and look
up the instructions online.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown