Old 25-06-2012, 11:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sweetheart sweetheart is offline

Default Weed torcch - anyone used these?

"Martin Brown" wrote in message
On 25/06/2012 09:24, sweetheart wrote:

"Chris Hogg" wrote in message

Against large scale 10' high nettles unless you are standing on a high
step ladder with your watering can you are going to waste most of the
glyphosate on the ground. You did wet the leaves with it didn't you?

Well that is the problem. It is difficult. I have been cutting them down in
patches( using sheers) and then using glyphosate. But the nettles have
almost lethal stings on them! well painful anyway if I get caught.