Old 26-06-2012, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Moonraker Moonraker is offline

Default More on Strawberries.

I have now received the strawberry planters recommended by Jake, they
are just what I wanted, and seem very strong, thanks Jake.
Now I want to select strawberries to fill them with. I would really like
to have Buddy, but they are as rare as rocking horse sh*t. In the Autumn
I can get runners, however will these be satisfactory and well rooted?
Otherwise can anyone suggest a good mix, bearing in mind that there is
room for a total of 20 plants in the 2 planter?